Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Feeling Some Type of Way****


Feeling Some Type of Way

by Vera Roberts

Genre: New Adult Romance 
 
 
 
Every girl has that one thing she will not do. No matter how hard times get. No matter how little money she has. No matter what…there is that one thing she will refuse to do.

Ian Ferguson was that for me.

Working for one of the world’s most eligible billionaires taught me many things: I can tell the difference between BCBG and Balenciaga. I know how much mileage I can put into my Jimmy Choos before I have to get another pair. I know when Ian was in a good mood and when I should get the hell out of dodge. 

Working for Ian also taught me…I can’t separate my personal feelings from our professional relationship. 

Lady luck and a killer bod was on my side, though. Amateur night at the local strip club taught Ian I was no longer the desperate college student he met a few years ago, but a grown-ass woman with grown-ass needs. And honestly, I think he already knew that but never acted on it.

I just hope this experiment is worth the effort from both of us. He’s got me feeling some type of way…
 
 
 
Vera originally started her career on a popular fanfiction website, where she still frequently posts and supports her fellow writers. She writes romance, YA, and currently New Adult. She loves to read, is an avid walker, and loves a good episode or two of Maury. 
 
Vera is from Palm Springs, CA and currently resides in Los Angeles, with her husband, Maks, cat Sushi, and son Bear.
 
Author Media Links
twitter: @eroticamistress
eroticamistress.tumblr.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment